As of March 15, 2013, Practitioners and Pharmacists must perform the following steps to request an account to the AK PDMP database:
- Click the Terms & Conditions link located on the left menu to open and read.
- After reading the Terms and Conditions, click the Registration Site link on the left menu.
A logon window is displayed.
- User name: newacct
- Password: welcome
- Click OK.
- Complete the fields on this form, noting that required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Click Submit.
If all information has been properly supplied, a completed Account Registration Form is displayed, along with a prompt to print the form.
If information is incomplete or missing, a message is displayed indicating which fields must be corrected before your Account Registration Form can be submitted.
- Print a hard copy of the completed Account Registration Form.
- Sign the printed Account Registration Form and have it notarized.
- Mail the completed, signed and notarized form to:
Alaska State Board of Pharmacy
Alaska Prescription Drug Monitoring Program
550 W. 7th Avenue, Suite 1500
Anchorage, Alaska 99501-3567
The PDMP staff will review your registration and verify the information. You may be contacted if additional information is required.
If you are approved for an account, you will be notified via e-mail. This e-mail will contain your assigned user name. You will be sent a temporary password, PIN, and instructions for setting up your account in a separate email. Follow the e-mail instructions carefully. You will be required to change the temporary password immediately when you first attempt to access the system.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please email the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your username along with any additional information that might help is resolving your issue.